MoonLight Memories Diner is a place for family togetherness organized around a common love of the traditional American diner and the simpler times of the '50s and '60s. MoonLight Memories Diner transcends a typical theme restaurant by putting real heart into customer service and the quality of its food, so that its unique presentation and references to times past are just part of the picture.
• Reduce shift management time to 25% of time, devoting the remainder to marketing direction and strategy
• Devote at least two hours per day to marketing activities
• Achieve revenue of $1.8 million per year in year three
• Open a second restaurant in 2013
• Become the top family restaurant in Whoville by end of year three
• Implement MoonLight Points customer loyalty program
• Implement customer feedback system
• Implement staff incentive system of monthly bonuses
• Create Facebook page to extend website
• Hold 24 theme nights over the next year
MoonLight Memories Diner seeks to create a comfortable, fun environment that brings the older generation back to the simplicity of the '50s and '60s, while letting them share it with their children and grandchildren. The marketing exists to create and strengthen bonds across generations, with the tradition of American diner fare and culture as a touchstone.
A new customer is often referred to MoonLight Memories Diner by an existing customer and visits the website to check it out. There he finds images of the type of frestaurant he thinks his family would enjoy. He visits with his wife, and they are is excited by the ambiance, attention to the details of the era and the quality of the food. This inspires them to invite their children and grandchildren to the restaurant the next time they are in town....