18 Jun, 2016, Navi Mumbai, India: Marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com presents a new report on “Beauty and Personal Care in Saudi Arabia” It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Beauty and personal care continued to demonstrate a strong performance in 2015, including both the mass and premium segments. The market was able to maintain a similar growth rate to the CAGR witnessed during the review period, largely due to the growing focus on personal grooming and hygiene, aggressive activities by companies, as well as steady growth in retail channels.
International's Beauty and Personal Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Table of Contents
1. Beauty and Personal Care in Saudi Arabia
2. Strong Performance in Beauty and Personal Care in 2015,...