1) Worship is the exclusive right of Allaah
2) The virtues of worship
3) The merits of this Ummah
4) It is from the mercy of Allaah that He sent messengers and legislated different acts of worship
5) Hajj is one of the pillars (of Islaam)
6) The virtue of Hajj
7) Hajj is proof that Islaam is the true religion
8) Which is the perfect Hajj?
9) The pillars and obligatory aspects of Hajj
10) The virtue of the day of An-Nahr (sacrifice)
11) Recommended acts and etiquettes
12) The virtue of the ten days of Dhul- Hijjah
13) Fasting the day of ‘Arafah
Fellow Muslims! Fear Allaah and be dutiful to Him, for piety is the best provision for the Last Day and by it, Allaah improves the affairs of His servants, as He says which means, “…And whoever fears Allaah – He will make for him of his matter ease.” (At-Talaaq: 4)
Brethren in Faith! Be aware that worship is the right of Allaah alone and it is an obligation upon mankind and the jinn. Allaah says which means, “And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Adh-Dhaariyaat: 56)
Acts of worship are the best deeds with which Allaah honors His slaves and by which He elevates the pious among them. They illuminate the hearts, refine the souls, reform one’s manners and please the Lord; acts of reverence also raise one’s rank in Paradise, expiate the sins and multiply the rewards.
Furthermore, it is from Allaah’s favors upon us that He sent to us, the best of His creation in order to explain to us sayings, deeds and beliefs that can make us win the pleasure of our Lord, and to warn us against all that can make Him displeased with us. Allaah says which means, “Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know. So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me...