Bi Describe the terms and conditions of your employment as set out in your contract of employment or employment agreement.
The following are set out in my Terms of Employment
* Employer details – Address of Employer
* Employee details – employees address/contact details
* Commencement of employment – The date employee started
* Job Title – The title of the job being undertaking
* Nature of Employment – Employment is not temporarily nor fixed term
* Probationary period – Up to a period of 3 months
* Place of work – Location of Employment.
* Hours of work – Hours that are expected and normal working hours / details of shift patterns / Breaks
* Remuneration – details hourly rate hours worked during the day / nightshift/sleepover
* Salary – details how I am paid and when and also details of any changes in salary
* Car – If the employee owns a car they could only use it on the Employer’s business with the prior approval of the Employer and I would be solely responsible for ensuring that the car is adequately insured.
* Overtime – Details of how overtime paid and requirements for Public/Bank/Statutory holidays
* Holidays – Details entitlement which runs from April to March and the number of days that can be taken
* Holiday Pay - Details how and when it is paid.
* Training and Development – details training what is required for the role.
* Sickness or Injury – Details in the event of sickness what procedures I must follow.
* Pension – No pension in place
* Notice – length of notice required to terminate employment7
* Collective agreements – No collective agreements affect terms and conditions of employment.
* No collective agreements affect the employees terms and conditions of employment.
* Retirement – States the retirement age (65 years)
* Suspension – Details what the procedure is if suspended from service
* Expenses – Details of travelling expenses...