1. Pharmacist must respect the relationship between the patient and pharmacist.
As a Pharmacist, you have several patients that entrust you with secrets and health issues. You must promise to not speak of these issues outside of meetings with your patient.
2. Pharmacist must a positive and respectful attitude toward the patient.
As a Pharmacist, you engage in conversation and build relationships with patients, as you approach your patients, make sure that you check your attitude.
3. A pharmacist promotes the good of every patient in a caring, compassionate, and confidential manner.
A pharmacist places concern for the well-being of the patient at the center of professional practice. In doing so, a pharmacist considers needs stated by the patient as well as those defined by health science. A pharmacist is dedicated to protecting the dignity of the patient.
4. Pharmacist must always be honest with their patient
As a Pharmacist, you must always be honest with your patients as they are honest with you.
5. A pharmacist maintains professional competence.
As a Pharmacist, it is solely your duty to comprehend knowledge and abilities as new medications, devices and technologies become available and health information advances
1. act in the best interests of your clients and users;
The clientele you have a nutritionist/ dietician, their input and interest always comes first.
2. respect the confidentiality of your clients and users;
Respect your clients and don’t share any of their secrets with other clients.
3. acknowledge equality, diversity and the rights of the individual;
Everyone may be different, just because they don’t fit your demographical criteria doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be treated fairly.
4. provide any important information about conduct, competence or health;
As a nutritionist/Dietician you must provide any information that would aid your client in achieving their health goals.