Focus of the Final Paper
Read "Stickley Furniture" on pages 550-552 in your text. Answer questions 1-5. The final case study should demonstrate understanding of the reading as well as the implications of new knowledge. The paper should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experiences. It may include explanation and examples from previous events as well as implications for future applications
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
If possible, provide a context of a first-person experience where you saw this academic concept in operation. Do not simulate third-party statements of experience. Readdress the concept and the experience with critical thought. That is, what is your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.