- Submitted by: majic23
- Views: 852
- Category: Arts
- Date Submitted: 02/21/2011 05:57 AM
- Pages: 3
University of Phoenix Material
University Resources Scavenger Hunt
Log on to the new University of Phoenix eCampus web page located at: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/portal/portal/public/login.aspx. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. WHAT ARE THE SIX “OTHER MATH LABS” AVAILABLE FOR STUDY IN THE CENTER FOR MATHEMATICS EXCELLENCE? (HINT: CLICK ON THE “RUNNING START LINK.”)
1. SELF-ASSESSMENT 2. ALEKS MATH REFRESHER 3. PRE-ALGEBRA REVIEW 4. BEGINNING ALGEBRA 5. INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA 6. INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS
2. Which three reviewing services are available to students through the Center for Writing Excellence?
1. WritePoint 2. Tutor Review 3. Plagiarism Checker
3. Which resource in the Tutorials & Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence “offers tips about how to format using APA style according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th edition)”? APA Comparison 5th edition to 6th Edition
4. What are the two required writing manuals for University of Phoenix students?
1. Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
2. The Gregg Reference Manual
1. WHAT ARE THE THREE MAJOR ARTICLE DATABASES FOUND IN THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY?
1. Ebsco Host
2. Thompson Gale PowerSearch
5. Name three specialized article databases in the University Library.
2. ProQuest Historic Newspapers
3. Policy Central
6. What link would you click to ask a question of the University of Phoenix Librarian?
“Ask a Librarian”
7. Locate the title of a newspaper in your geographical area that is available in the University Library.
1. FROM YOUR STUDENT WEB SITE, HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR READING ASSIGNMENTS FOR THIS COURSE?
Click on classroom and Materials Tab
8. Where on your student Web site will you be able to find your...